As a foreign national thinking about investing in residential or commercial real estate in Florida, you can look forward to many potential advantages from your investment. Below are some of the benefits of purchasing property in the US as a foreign national.
Purchase a Property as a Foreign National
- Diversify your real estate holdings. When you purchase property in the US for the first time, you are diversifying your real estate holdings by bringing a new market into the mix. Depending on your financial situation, this could have tax benefits as well as other key advantages.
- US property values are on the rise. Property values throughout the US have been rapidly on the rise over the past few years, a trend which is expected to continue. This means that investing now could result in exceptional gains in terms of your portfolio value over the years ahead.
- Competitive interest rates are available. The US real estate market is known throughout the world for its affordable interest rates. You will find that when you work with the right foreign national mortgage broker in Florida, you can take advantage of some of the most competitive rates in the state. You can choose whether you would like a fixed or adjustable interest rate.
- You can earn high rental returns. If you are looking to buy a condotel in Florida or another rental property, you can generate stable positive cash flow. Indeed, Miami and the surrounding region are very popular among vacationers both from the USA and abroad. When you invest in real estate close to the area’s attractions, you can charge high rents due to your high-demand location.
- Investing in residential or commercial property in the US gives you a location to live or work on American soil. Another obvious advantage of purchasing property in America is that it provides you with a “home base” when you are visiting the country. The rental property you purchase can for example become your own vacation home in the US.
Need Help Applying for a Foreign National Loan?
If you are ready to take advantage of these excellent potential benefits of investing in commercial or residential property in the US, we can help you apply for a foreign national loan in Florida. To schedule your consultation with Lending Bankers Mortgage, please call (786) 220-1100 or email email@example.com. We look forward to helping you to achieve your investment goals.