If you are a foreign national looking to invest in real estate in Miami and anywhere in Florida, Lending Bankers Mortgage will get you the most competitive loan offer. We will walk you through the application, answering any questions you may have while streamlining the process and helping you to gather the paperwork you need.
- Our foreign national programs include fixed and adjustable loans for 3, 5, 7, 15, and 30 years.
- Property types include residential and commercial.
- We offer funding for single family homes, condominiums, condotels, townhouses, co-ops, and every other form of residential and commercial real estate.
- Looking to finance vacant land? Depending on the location, we can offer private funding for this purpose.
- The title of the property may be tied to a U.S. corporation or a personal name.
- 25% minimum down payment required. Construction loans available for foreign nationals.
- If you want to get started right now, call (786) 220-1100. There we have provided links so you can download the basic loan application page as well as the documentation list.
Florida Foreign National Loan Requirements
Here is what you need to apply for a non-US citizen loan:
- Self-Employed borrowers must present an Accountant’s income letter and copy of the CPA License stating how long the applicant has owned the business, its current year to date income as well as the past two years’ of income. (Periods Jan 1 – Dec 31, 20XX ), Please provide original before closing.
- Please provide a copy of your company’s articles of incorporation to prove that you are an owner of “x” percentage of shares and opening date.
- Salaried borrowers must present an employer’s income letter certifying the time the borrower has been employed, the name of the position he occupies in the company , the monthly and annual income over the last 2 years as well as the current year to date income. Please provide original letter before closing.
- Please provide 2 credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, etc.) reference letters from country of origin or USA
Note: Provide also last 2 statements. These must indicate the account number, credit limit, actual balance and average balance (in the country of origin’s currency and US Dollars), opening date and history. Each letter must be written with the institution letterhead on the top. If the borrower has one or more mortgages, a letter is required from the applicant’s bank describing the mortgages and previous payment history.
- Please provide 2 bank reference letters from country of origin or United States.
Note: They must indicate the account number, the type of account and it must state that the relationship has been good or satisfactory. Each letter must be written on the Bank’s letterhead, signed, have a contact number for verification and we will need to get the original letters before closing.
- Please provide 2 most recent bank statements for each bank account owned or and any other account with liquid investments. ( All pages- screen prints are not acceptable).
- Our completed loan application and corresponding signatures (Documents that authorize us to process the loan)
- Copy of purchase contract and corresponding addendum.
- Escrow letter indicating dates and monies deposited as well as please provide source of monies used for those deposits.
- Copy of cancelled checks or wire transfers used to pay initial down payment on unit.
- If you are a business owner, please provide website or background on your company.
- Copy of current signed passport
- Copy of current USA Visa, Proof of residence in country of origin (utility bill like water, cable, telephone, electricity, etc)
Lending Bankers Mortgage Can Help You Apply Successfully for a Foreign National Loan in Miami, FL
If you are ready to take the first steps in applying for a Miami, FL foreign national loan, we can’t wait to help you get the financing you need. The foreign national loan application process may look complex, but we have helped many other foreign nationals to successfully apply for financing for commercial and residential properties throughout Miami-Dade.
Contact us a call today at (786) 220-1100 to discuss your needs. We will set up a free consultation with you where we answer all of your questions. Working with you to gather the documents you need, we will ensure that your application is complete. We will then be able to bring you loan offers through our extensive network of more than 130 area banks and private lenders. Call now!
Do you know how much home you can afford?
Most people don’t... Find out in 10 minutes.Today's Mortgage Rates